Join CGHC and Algiers United Methodist Church for our second annual Algiers Health Fair in conjunction with AUMC’s Annual Give-Away.
Everything is free & everyone is welcome!
Give-Away items include household goods, furniture, toys, books, miscellaneous… take what you can use!
- 9 – 1 Yoga for All Ages with students from Tulane School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine
- 9:15 Meditation Circle with Nana Anoa Nantambu
- 10:00 Palliative Care with Robin Rome of West Jefferson Medical Center
- 10:30 BlackLove: Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Ourselves & Others with Kaleb Hill of Fitness Fleet
- 12 Cooking Up Something Healthy with Chef Marianne Cufone (indoors in/around kitchen)
- 11 – 1 Story Corner for Kids with Ashley Watts of NOPL Algiers Regional Branch (under tree on blanket)
- LaCare, City of New Orleans Health Department, Amerigroup
- STAIR, Fitness Fleet
- VOTE, CGHC
- Blood pressure, glucose screenings with students from Doctors for Global Health
- Confidential HIV testing & counseling with NO/AIDS Task Force
Algiers United Methodist Church – 504-361-1334
Common Ground Health Clinic – 504-365-8800